Visual Tone Essential Flow SFX (Far East Edition) WAV
Build your cinematic underscore with these 100% unique essential sound effects inspired by the instruments and environments of the far east, giving a fresh and organic feel to your sound library.
- 7 distinct categories. (Time-lapse, Slow Motion, Transitions, Loops, Risers etc)
- Digitally mastered essential sound design for high end video editing.
- Compatible with all video editing software (Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut, Avid, etc).
- Designed specifically to add volume and depth to your sound track and foley.
- 100% unique sounds to guide your projects to flow seamlessly.
- Royalty Free licence per single user.
- A stand-alone pack with all of the essentials to supplement your sound design library.
- Timelapse x5
- Slowmotion x10
- Loops x5
- Drones/Underscores x10
- Risers x10
- Transitions (Whooshes, Suck-backs etc) x70
- Ambience (City, Nature, Traffic etc) x100
Developed and created by Travel Filmmaker Bryn North and extremely talented composer Daniel Deuschle.
The goal was to take inspiration from the sounds and instruments of the Far East and infuse them with essential sound design elements, creating a fresh and unique twist that brings your edit to life with an authentic and organic feel.
The bonus curated ambience pack covers a wide range of field recordings by Marcel Gnauk from FreeToUseSounds which have all been recorded in the far east. Destinations such as Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, China and many others have been the sources of these high quality ambient recordings that every editor needs in their personal sound libraries.
The ambience includes high quality field recordings of Waterfalls, Rivers, Cityscapes, Nature, Traffic, Markets, Room Tone etc. These ambient soundscapes add genuine layers of necessary volume to your sound design, offering your audience a true and full audio experience.