NI Guitar Rig 6 Pro v6.2.0 Stand-alone VST AU AAX WIN & MACOSX
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
New Amps & Effects
Three newly modeled boutique and vintage amps. We’ve also added 16 new effects from Native and Softube for new ways to define your tone.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO comes with a fresh look. The new scalable interface is clean and easy to use, making creativity with audio processing even more intuitive.
The Creative Guitar Solution
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO is a multi-effects rack and amp simulator made for creating and experimenting with audio in a way that is fast and direct. Think of it as your own studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customise your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass, to strings, drums, synths and more.
Intelligent Circuit Modeling
Sci-fi by name, but incredibly realistic by nature. Native’s newly developed circuit modeling process uses cutting-edge machine learning technology to reproduce the behavior of hardware devices from the ground up, giving a whole new level of depth and realism to our amp emulations. Even better, it means we’ll be working with the community to discover new hardware and bring it to GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with regular updates.
A classic, rare mid-50s combo amp with simple gain and tone controls, but with a wealth of character, and highly responsive to picking dynamics. Turn it all the way up for tube-driven, saturated glory.
A punchy, vintage solid state bass amp that’s as solid as a rock. With a 4-band active EQ, voicing filters, and distortion control that sits as sweet in contemporary rock settings as it did 30 years ago.
Capturing a hand-wired American boutique amp that was originally modded from a British classic, this versatile coming-together of high-gain goodness can do everything from modern metal tones to amazing clean sounds.
Matched Cabinet Pro
New and improved cabinet sound for all amps in GUITAR RIG 6 PRO with state-of-the-art impulse responses from OwnHammer and 3 Sigma Audio.
Effects Across The Board
Effects are overhauled in GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, with an impressive array of new inclusions from our roster. Distortion, saturation, compression, modulation, reverb and more – load them in your rig and combine them however you want to create your own custom sound.
A contemporary twist on iconic frequency shifter, bit crusher, and distortion effects, covering everything from early sampler sounds, to unusual radio broadcast sounds, classic stomp box tones, and otherworldly sound transformation.
Three classic modulation effects – a chorus, phaser, and flangers – with both vintage modes and modern features for creative new ways to work with your sound.
A do-it-all creative reverb that’s great for adding subtle space and reverb trails, but comes into its own with heavy experimentation for more extreme, explorative sound sculpting with any input source.
Delivering lush, harmonic depth and character, these faithful recreations of two of the most coveted hall reverbs in history give your mixes a stunning extra dimension via an ultra-intuitive visual display.
Three precise emulations of the most popular compressors in studio history from Softube. Including the fast and punchy VC 76 FET compressor, smooth and warm VC 2A optical compressor, and the bold and dirty VC 160 VCA compressor.
Solid Mix Series
Three powerful, studio-grade controls for mixing and shaping your sound with ease. Including a 6-band EQ, stereo compressor with a gate/expander module, and a transparent, versatile glue compressor.
A must-have dynamic effect that can do everything from mix fixing, to removing overbearing pick sounds, enhancing presence, blending, and shaping anything with inherent attack with just three knobs.
Designed in close collaboration with Rammstein’s Richard Z. Kruspe, this emulation of the legendary Pre-500 Dual Rectifier Amp is the go-to plug-in for room-filling riffs, super-fast attack and bone-crunching overdrive.
Based on our Zero Latency Convolution technology and with over 300 Impulse Responses included, this reverb tool combines super realistic virtual room acoustics with low demands on your CPU.
A dozen of TRAKTOR’s tried and tested delays, reverbs, and filters have been adapted to bring the dynamic energy of a DJ performance to your studio productions or live stage performances.
Plus The Originals
All the tried and tested favourites are still here. 54 effects including Tape Echo, Spring Reverb and PsycheDelay plus classic stompboxes, filters and many, many more are at your disposal, all with a bold new image.
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO comes loaded with an inspirational collection of presets from a variety of heavy hitting guitarists, bassists, producers, and songwriters including Yvette Young, Vernon Reid, Pete Thorn, Zola Jesus, and Eric Krasno, along with many more to come with future updates. Wherever you sit on the musical spectrum, from math rock to synth pop or from blues to grunge, there’s something in there to get you started in crafting that perfect tone.
Guitar Rig 6.2.0 – 2021-04-22 Changelog:
- ADDED New components: Doppel-Filter, Supercharger, Supercharger GT
- ADDED New presets incl 43 artist presets from Jesse (Maroon 5), Swagg, and Phil (Def leppard), Rachel Eckroth, Low Leaf, Nabihah Iqbal and AYA
- IMPROVED ASIO control panel can now be opened directly from Audio preferences
- IMPROVED Browser open/closed state is restored on reloading
- IMPROVED Multiple Browser results can be selected by holding shift, allowing for batch operations for favorites, deletion, and re-ordering
- IMPROVED Editable comments for User Presets in the Info Pane
- IMPROVED Component Tiles in the Browser can be navigated with the tab key (Standalone only)
- IMPROVED Using the Browser with screen readers (Standalone only)
- FIXED Crash when loading various presets after closing/re-opening the Guitar Rig plugin window (AU only)
- FIXED Crash when selecting a tag in the Components browser (AAX only)
- FIXED Macros can now be assigned to Global FX parameters
- FIXED Matched Cabinet and Control Room IRs now load correctly in FL Studio
- FIXED Matched Cabinet Pro correctly responds to sample rate changes
- FIXED Switching to another plugin instance no longer unhides the browser
- FIXED Tape Decks now suggest the correct filename when saving
- FIXED Undo history corruption when undoing and redoing load of Container / Global FX component presets
- FIXED Vintage Verb IRs now load correctly when clicking on the slider text labels
- FIXED Limiter Input parameter was mislabeled as Output and in an incorrect position on the user interface
- FIXED Crossfade sliders could seldomly display incorrect percentage values
- FIXED Areas to change the Min Volume and Half Volume parameters on the Volume component were too narrow
- FIXED Modulation indicators for horizontal sliders and some switches were inverted
- FIXED Keyboard shortcuts not working after dismissing a dialog box with Esc key (Standalone macOS only)
- FIXED Crash after dragging a Browser result item outside of the window
- FIXED MIDI learn menu option was not disabled on components that were moved to the Container/GlobalFX
- KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 VST/AAX only: HiDPI scaling does not work correctly which results in lower resolution graphics
- KNOWN ISSUE Windows 10 standalone only: When using multiple screens with scaling of 150% or more the GUI may be drawn incorrectly or not at all
- KNOWN ISSUE Dragging from a HiDPI screen to a non-HiDPI screen can result in lower quality graphics. Closing/reopening GUI on the same screen will fix this