Native Instruments FM8 v1.4.4 Standalone VST AAX [WIN & MACOSX]
FM8 packs the intricacies of FM synthesis into a sleek user interface with innovative advanced features.
Native Instruments has harnessed the power of FM synthesis. The strengths of digital are manifest in FM8’s powerful audio engine which generates breath-taking, brilliantly dynamic FM sound in pristine quality. With its emphasis on ease-of-use, the FM8 brings a high degree of simplicity to the otherwise intricate process of FM synthesis, delivering unsurpassed depth, brilliance, and dynamism.
SYNTHESIS FROM THE START
A central aspect of FM8 is usability. The “Easy Edit Page” offers a clearly-designed interface with simple controls that adjust more complex parameters automatically, allowing you to take a far more musical approach to FM synthesis. The more detailed editing pages have been improved for easier handling and are all accessible with just one click. FM8 lets you play straight away!
BEYOND FREQUENCY MODULATION
FM8 offers an unprecedented range of features and effects. The classic crystalline bells and keys are perfect for creating melodic and percussive sounds of the highest quality. A unique arpeggiator, a revolutionary sound morphing feature and a large selection of new, charismatic effects add countless sound-shaping possibilities. The sonic potential of FM8 goes well beyond the confines of conventional FM synthesis.
The FM8 library contains over 1200 expertly-designed presets. Rich and detailed, they exemplify the strengths of FM synthesis, from dynamic digital pianos to bright, bold brass. Also included are a number of effect rack, sound morphing, and arpeggio presets. Simply search and you will find – instantly.
1.4.4 – 2021-03-10
- FIXED FM8 is now macOS Big Sur compatible
- FIXED Plugin targets sometimes fail validation in Logic Pro X
- FIXED Opening modal dialog windows crashes the UI on macOS Big Sur
- FIXED Setting autoscaling to off in Ableton Live 10.1 on Windows can lead to UI Glitches
- FIXED Activating autoscaling in Cubase 11 on Windows can lead to UI Glitches
- FIXED Plugin File Browser doesn’t display any external HDs
- FIXED Last item in the plugin File Browser is not shown when the list exceeds available space
- REMOVED 32-bit plugin targets on Windows