Dark Intervals Mandolin Textures [KONTAKT]
MANDOLIN TEXTURES is a Kontakt instrument created using the sound of an acoustic mandolin.
On some patches the sound is heavily manipulated, giving birth to unexpected sonic creations.
Mandolin Textures – Unexpected Sonic Creations for Kontakt
This instrument does not represent a sampled mandolin with all articulations. This is an inspiring tool which is based on a mandolin source, and is highly inspiring and musical.
The first two patches are standard muted mandolin sounds, which we like a lot and find highly flexible and natural.
The Muted Mandolin patch is sampled in 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins. Other patches are various textures, pads and ambient sounds.
Mandolin is sampled with a Royer SF 12 stereo microphone in combination with an original Neve 1073 stereo pair of preamps OR occasionally Millenia HV-3C.
- There are three pages on the GUI. First page shows just waveform
- Second page shows envelope and filter section (cut and resonance for LPF and HPF)
- Third page shows delay and reverb parameters
- On pages 2 and 3 , you can see stereo spread and pan adjustment section.
- 15 nki files
- 1 muted mandolin patch, sampled in 4 velocity layers and 3 roundrobins
- 48000 khz, 24-bit quality
- 670 MB unzipped size
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Full Kontakt v6.6.1 or higher!